Be sure to save the date for our third annual Benefit Auction. Come out to celebrate and raise crucial funds for our amazing school community! It’s sure to be a fun-filled evening of great food donated by Everett & Jones BBQ, music, dancing and a chance to win an instant wine cellar – all in the company of our EBMS family. This adults-only event is not to be missed!
Just added! A live performance by Caminos Flamencos led by Brewer parents – Emmy Award winning dancer Yaelisa and virtuoso music director Jason McGuire.
Planning is underway and we hope that all of our Panther Parents will contribute to this event. Wondering how you can help? We need donations!
- Gift certificates to interesting retail stores, restaurants, mani-pedis and other spa items. Next time you’re patronizing your favorite businesses please ask them to donate!
- Wine – for the Instant Wine Cellar raffle and as silent auction items.
- Tickets/passes/memberships to family-friendly events and places.
- Tickets to sporting events
- Games, sports gear, electronics, and fun things for the home
- Services: handyman help, babysitting, tutoring, landscaping, interior design, personal training, etc.
- Get-aways – do you, or someone you know, own a vacation home or time share you can offer for a week-long or weekend getaway?
- Hosted parties for kids and adults – contact Julie Slater (email@example.com) if you need help with ideas.
We need it all – the Edna Brewer Benefit Auction needs it all, so that we can make Edna Brewer an even better place to go to school!
The easiest way to donate is to submit it online at http://auctions.readysetauction.com/ebms/.
There are also donation forms located in the office, or just print one out using the link at the top of this page that says “Forms”.
Questions? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Rizzo & Violet Nelson
Online Auction Co-Chairs
Live Event Chair